Welcome to our Parent/Student section.
You will find regularly updated announcements on this page (see below). Utilizing the sub-tabs under the Parent/Student tab to the left, you can reference the school calendar and handbooks and sign into RenWeb.
We hope you will find the important information that you are seeking here. If not, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to help you.
These changes are not from OBI but from the airlines and Greyhound, and we will have to abide by their policies. Be sure you know how it will affect your student. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
STUDENT TRAVEL, FALL 2016:
- Dormitory students arrive Sunday August 14th, 2016 for the start of the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Incoming flights for Sunday August 14th, 2016 need to be scheduled to arrive at the Lexington airport before 6:00 PM (EST).
- Contact OBI Student Coordinator Susette Clark for all travel questions: email@example.com, 606-847-4111 ext. 217
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your flight or bus arrangements.
The National Heritage Inn hotel in Manchester (606) 598-1800 offers friends and visitors of OBI a reduced room rate of $65 plus tax, if you tell them you are visiting OBI.
Instructions for Creating Your "ParentsWeb" Login
RenWeb's "ParentsWeb" is a private and secure parents' portal that allows parents to view academic information specific to their children including grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. Through ParentsWeb, you can communicate with teachers and other school staff whenever necessary.You will also be able to re-enroll your child using ParentsWeb.
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login:
- Make sure the school has your correct email address on file.
- Go to www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and "ParentsWeb Login" from the drop-down menu.
- After the RenWeb ParentsWeb login screen opens, select "Create New ParentsWeb Account."
- Enter ob-ky into the District Code field.
- Click the "Create Account" button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Click on the link you received in your email from RenWeb. A "Change/Create Password" screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Type in your desired password into the "Password" and "Confirm" fields.
- Click on the "Save Username and/or Password" button.
- Close the window
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.
If you have questions about RenWeb or ParentsWeb, please email email@example.com for help.