(Scroll to see "Urgent News" and announcements below.)
Oneida Baptist is a Christian boarding and day school for students, Christian or non-Christian, in grades 6-12. Our mission is to provide a structured living, learning and working environment in which each student is challenged to grow mentally, physically, socially and spiritually in order to acquire an Education for Time and Eternity.
At Oneida Baptist, students will meet people from across the United States and around the world. They will also experience daily chores and responsibilities, interact with Christian adults, attend daily chapel services, receive individual attention in class and have a chance to join sports or other cocurriculars.
OBI has private school accreditation through the National Non-Public School Commission (NNP-SC), the Kentucky Non-Public School Commission (KyNPSC), and the Kentucky Department of Education (KDE).
Welcome to our school. Take a moment to browse and learn more about our unique ministry to teens. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Would you like additional information from an admissions representative? Complete the form found here, and someone will contact you.
- Students return Sunday August 17, 2014. The dormitories will open at 9:00 am on August 17th. If you are a returning student, your fees and re-enrollment papers which were mailed to you at the end of July are required before your student arrives.
- On August 17th, 2014, Greyhound buses arrive in London, KY at 9:35 AM from the Cincinnati direction or at 1:45 PM coming from Knoxville. We will have OBI buses meeting Greyhound buses at those arrival times.
- Airport arrivals on August 17th should be to the LEX Bluegrass airport before 6:00 PM. If you have not arranged personal transportation, OBI will pick up students for a fee, based on the number of students riding the bus. Be sure to email the student's arrival time and airline information to email@example.com.
- CLICK to print/view the Things to Bring & Dress Code for the 2014-2015 academic year
- Do you have a used iPhone or iPad you would be willing to donate? Our teachers can use them in the classrooms! Mail them to OBI attention: Angie Gritton, P.O. Box 67, Oneida, KY 40972
- You can find photos of current students in campus activities on the OBI Facebook page! (Click the Facebook icon below.)